Launching Lives of Meaningful Work
In short, St. Scholastica graduates do meaningful things. Like launch an AIDS outreach program in Africa. Or lead an executive team at Target Corp. Or manage a nationally recognized program for people with heart failure.
Our students leave St. Scholastica with more than a degree; they leave with the shared responsibility to create, support and inspire communities.
Within Six Months of Graduation
98% of our undergraduate students are employed or in a graduate program within six months of graduation.*
* Data from 2017 Graduate Destination Survey respondents, which includes undergraduates from all campuses, programs, online and extended. The survey was sent to 854 bachelor-level graduates with a 65% response rate.
21% Graduate School
Where Do Saints Go?
Our graduates can be found doing meaningful work all around the nation from Washington D.C. and New York, to Duluth and the Twin Cities and around the world.
- Allina Health
- American Diabetes Association
- American Family Insurance
- Arc Northland
- Augsburg Fairview Academy
- The Bhutan Foundation
- Catholic Charities
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Churches United in Ministry (CHUM)
- The Conservation Corps
- Digi-Key Electronics
- Ernst & Young
- Essentia Health
- Fairview Health 鸿运彩票下载网址
- Fond du Lac Human 鸿运彩票下载网址 Division
- Garven Design Group
- Glencoe Regional Health 鸿运彩票下载网址
- Hamlin Music Academy
- Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
- Human Development Center
- Laura MacArthur Elementary School
- Lucid Software
- Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
- Mayo Clinic
- Melhus Management
- Minnesota House of Representatives
- The MENTOR Network
- National Institutes of Health
- Nystrom & Associates, Ltd.
- North Star Academy
- Northwood Children’s 鸿运彩票下载网址
- Office of Comptroller of the Currency
- RBC Wealth Management
- Regions Hospital
- Safe Haven Shelter and Resource Center
- Securian Financial Group
- Tri-City United Public Schools
- United International College, China
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- U.S. Biathlon National Development Team
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Volunteers of America
- V.A. Health Care System
- Xcel Energy
- Zeitgeist Arts
* Data from 2017 Graduate Destination Survey respondents, which includes representation of all campuses, programs, online and extended. The survey was sent to 854 bachelor-level graduates with a 65% response rate.
*National Average - $42,666