The Return on Investing in a St. Scholastica Education
Put simply, a degree from The College of St. Scholastica is a worthwhile investment.
Our undergraduate students leave with the knowledge and tools they need to succeed, both as employees and responsible citizens. Grounded in a strong liberal arts foundation, they are prepared to think critically and respond to a changing world.
St. Scholastica's rigorous academics engage students in meaningful educational experiences in and outside the classrooms, from firsthand undergraduate research and internships to study abroad and volunteer opportunities.
We invite you鸿运彩票下载网址 to learn about the benefits of a St. Scholastica education. Please take time to review our rankings and evaluate our numbers.
What others are saying about us
- includes St. Scholastica on its 2020 Best National Universities list and also ranks the College as one of the
- St. Scholastica is ranked as the #1 Minnesota school for overall upward economic mobility by the
- In 2019, Money magazine included St. Scholastica on its “” list, based on educational quality, affordability and alumni earnings
- Money magazine includes St. Scholastica on its 2019 list of meaning standardized test scores are not required from first-year applicants if they choose
- Forbes included St. Scholastica on its based on outcomes measured by student satisfaction, post-graduate success and academic success
Programs Among Nation’s Best
- by U.S. News & World Report
Graduate programs in occupational therapy, physical therapy and social work ranked among leading graduate school programs across the nation
- Best Online Education Programs by U.S. News & World Report
Master of Education among all Minnesota and Wisconsin schools and in the top third of schools nationwide
The College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association
230 South LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60604-1411